Friday, August 3, 2012

Facebook Problems Solved---Page Access Restored


I've been a bad boy, at least according to Facebook. Last night, from the old page, I was sending lots of messages to Friends to get them to migrate over to the new page (see my previous posts here) and Like that page. Well, apparently, if you send fifteen or twenty messages quickly (I figured out how to really blast them out after the first few), Facebook thinks you are a spammer. So, the site gave me a quiz, asking me to identify my Friends from pictures on their sites. Well, as I have never met any of these people, I flunked the quiz and got locked out of the site.

Well, tonight, Laura Jo stood beside me and, together, with her on her I-Pad and me at the computer, we were able to pass the quiz and get back into the page--BUT, I am prohibited from sending any Friend requests for 10 days.

So, I am sending this note to you from the Corner of Facebook, on Time Out. At least I don't have to write lines. 


No comments:

Post a Comment